John R. Braddock is a NOAA/NWS Certified Storm Chaser and Amateur Meteorologist living in Castle Rock, Colorado. A graduate of Colorado State University with a Bachelor's in Computer Science and a Colorado native, he specializes in short range forecasting, severe weather and mountain weather dynamics.
Most commented posts
- Latest Guidance on This Weekend’s Storm (Apr 15-17, 2016) — 9 comments
- Monster April Snowstorm Brewing? — 7 comments
- Confidence Increasing for Significant Colorado Winter Storm — 6 comments
- Current Look at Colorado Weather Watches/Warnings for Weekend Storm — 5 comments
- Models Beginning To Agree on Snow (Apr 15-18 Storm Update) — 4 comments