If you have plans to be out and about this weekend we got you covered! There are several events going on in Castle Rock, Denver and around the state! It’s all good news, Saturday looks like the only slight chance for storms (low probability) and Sunday and Monday look gorgeous with most of the stormy weather staying in the mountains. That being said, even the chances for storms are slight in mountain areas on Sunday and Monday. Either way, keep an eye out for lightning if you’re planning on spending any time above treeline this weekend!
A Look at Other Regions in Colorado
For those of you outside the Castle Rock/ Palmer Divide area with weekend plans, here’s a quick look at what to expect:
- Fort Morgan Area
- Saturday: 91/56 – Sunshine with some passing clouds, very warm.
- Sunday :93/52 – Sunshine with some passing clouds, very warm. Winds may pick up after 1PM
- Monday: 91/54 – Mostly clear and warm, breezy winds possible throughout the day
- Saturday: 86/53 – Mostly sunny to partly cloudy
- Sunday :88/54 – Mostly clear, winds may be gusty after 1PM
- Monday: 87/51 – Mostly clear and warm, breezy winds possible throughout the day
- Winter Park/Fraser
- Saturday: 71/46 – Partly cloudy with pleasant temperatures. Slight (30%) chance of PM thunderstorms
- Sunday: 71/41 – Partly cloudy to mostly sunny. Slightly cooler in the evening with a very slight (10-20%) chance of thunderstorms
- Monday: 70/40 – Mostly clear and pleasant
- Woodland Park
- Saturday: 72/50 – Mostly sunny in the morning hours and a (40%) chance of PM thunderstorms
- Sunday: 72/47 – Mostly clear in the morning, very slight chance (10%) of PM Storms
- Monday: 71/48 – Mostly clear to partly cloudy, pleasant overall.
To everyone that follows along with my weather posts, thank you so much! Have a happy, healthy and especially safe Labor Day Weekend! I’ll be back at it on Tuesday.